Solomon Partners will host a Media and Entertainment Summit in New York City on January 24th and 25th, 2023
Thursday, January 12, 2023
The event connects best-in-class companies, industry executives and members of the investment community from the media and entertainment sector. Attendees will have access to private company presentations, as well as meetings and panel discussions with companies and executives across the media and entertainment industry, including professional audio/visual, out of home media, site-based entertainment, and more.
The summit will highlight executive keynote speakers from a variety of companies, including:
- Mike Maas | President & CEO | AMI Entertainment
- Jeff Cripe | CEO | Ara Labs
- Dan Pelson | COO | AREA15
- Mike Grisko | CFO & Co-Founder | Atmosphere
- Marc Kidd | CEO | Captivate
- William Rouhana | CEO | Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment
- Alan Greenberg | CEO | Illuminarium
- Jeff Rushton | President & CEO | Media Resources
- Malcolm McRoberts | CEO | Mood Media
- Joe Vrankin | CEO | Puttshack
- Chris Riegel | CEO | Stratacache
- Mark Boidman | Head of Media & Entertainment | Solomon Partners
- Mark Grether | GM of Advertising | Uber
- Matt Goche | CEO | Uniguest
- Marc Borzykowski | CEO | Vector Media
There will also be opportunities to set up one-on-one meetings between companies and investors on the second day of the summit, with a hybrid option available.
A networking breakfast and lunch, as well as light refreshments, will be provided on the first day of the summit. The event takes place at 1345 Avenue of the Americas on the Concourse Level.
Click here to register for the event. Space is limited.